Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20634 Discussions

Graphics and Sound Stutter

JClyd
Beginner

In the past, this never occurs: graphics and sound stutter whenever I play Youtube (or other websites') videos, and play video games.

Do you guys know what causes this problem? I recently did a reinstallation of windows and re-formatting of disks. Maybe because I accidentally powered off my computer during Windows Update? but I did update my drivers using Intel Driver Detecter and Iobit Driver Booster...

Attached is the information of my computer's hardware.

Please help!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JClyd
Beginner

Today not only this problem persists, the display adapter crashed today.

When I opened Google Chrome and a game at the same time (Which is graphic-wise), the screen turned black and then Windows acted weird... Help?

0 Kudos
JClyd
Beginner

No one is helping at all... You guys deserve the title of the Worst Company in America

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I am sorry to hear that have had issues with your computer.

Stutter issues are usually present by a hardware problem. I have noticed you are currently using the latest video drivers for your computer and I do not have stutter issues reported so far with that version.

You may try to look for an earlier driver version; this will be either from Intel web site or through your computer manufacturer's.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Laptop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=Mobile+Intel%C2%AE+4+Series+Express+Chipset+Family&ProdId=2991&LineId=1101&FamilyId=39 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Laptop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=Mobile+Intel%C2%AE+4+Series+Express+Chipset+Family&ProdId=2991&LineId=1101&FamilyId=39

I would also recommend, contacting your computer manufacturer for more information about this matter.

Allan.

0 Kudos