Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20634 Discussions

Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

JS3
Beginner

Hi!

I have Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family and I have same problems like others do.

When upgrading windows to latest and it doesn't work or it's not supported.

Why doesn't Intel make a driver that supp windows 10??

Not all of us have money to buy new computers and would still like to have our computers working.

After so many forums i have read isame problems and seems like we don't even matter. People write a lot about this problem

and still no real answer or solution. All i read as a answer is that it doesn't support windows 10 that's all? This is how u fix a problem?

I don't think so...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hi Mannzerk,

Windows® 10 is fully supported from 8 series chipset and partially from 6 series. There are hardware and software limitations; for example Windows® 10 uses WDDM (Windows Display Driver Model 2.0) only 4 gen processors are prepare with this hardware feature.

I regret the inconvenience but it is necessary to keep using the previous operating system.

Regards,

Miguel C

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi Mannzerk,

Windows® 10 is fully supported from 8 series chipset and partially from 6 series. There are hardware and software limitations; for example Windows® 10 uses WDDM (Windows Display Driver Model 2.0) only 4 gen processors are prepare with this hardware feature.

I regret the inconvenience but it is necessary to keep using the previous operating system.

Regards,

Miguel C
0 Kudos