Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Help pls ! i7-3770 hd4000 display problem !

idata
Employee

when i was runnning 3d mark 11 combined test have the same problem ......after i reinstall all the driver and flash player

and then install driver ...i go to test 3d mark 11 again..it still have problem......but i go to download a new verision 3d mark 11 1.0.3 and run it again....the problem was fixed but 1.0.2 still have the problem......

but i test on this game League of Legends ...it still have the same problem ..

please help me to find out what is it going on........if there is the hardware problem...i can be go to change a new one...thank you !

is that the HD4000 driver have some BUG ?

when i playing youtube...sometimes turn it to white screen with a ! in the middle .....

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

system cfg

msi z77A-g45

8gb ram

120g ssd

520W power

win7 ult 64bit flash player newest

driver version 8.15.10.2696

dx11

video bios 2126.0

1920x1080

at the begin i had a display as 8800gts ...but it can not show anything on the screen....i think my display was broken....so i havent use it......only using onboard display HD4000

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Hi there!

Are you using Intel generic drivers or your motherboard maker's?

Please bear in mind that the graphics controller is integrated on the processor, it could be the processor itself, and so, I recommend testing the processor on a different board.

Thanks

Allan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

yes using intel hd4000 and updat the newest driver

but League of Legends that problem still have ...how can i fix it?

0 Kudos