Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Intel Starter Pack

BGabr1
Beginner

Hi!

I bought recently i7 4790k and i recieved Starterpack. The problem is i can't redeem Stagelight. When i push Stagelight image an press download button it show me only steps for downloading it without any key.

Thank you.

Sory for my bad english.

Sory if i posted this in wrong section.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for joining the Processor community.

I am currently researching on this issue. As soon as I can, I will send you a message with my findings. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Allan.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Gaby50, I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Allan.

0 Kudos
IHorn
Beginner

I also recently (about 3 weeks ago) purchased an i7 4790K and have just heard about the Intel Starter Pack offer but was given nothing when I purchased this. Am I ineligible for this??

It is the World Of Tanks offer that I heard about.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

@Cougar01, I sent you a private message.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Allan.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for you patience.

At this stage, I recommend contacting Intel customer support an escalate this matter, please access the link below and request new service ticket:

https://servicerequestmgmt.intel.com/webticketui/emailpage.aspx New Service Request

Make sure to select your region.

Allan.

0 Kudos
LStal1
Beginner

Hi Allan -- I'm in the same boat and concerned that the code is apparently going to expire soon. Can you please let me know how I can provide my proof of purchase and obtain the master key code? Thank you.

--Larry

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

larryaz, My recommendation still is to contact Intel Customer Support for more information about this matter.

https://servicerequestmgmt.intel.com/webticketui/emailpage.aspx New Service Request

Make sure to select your region.

Allan.

0 Kudos
RLest
Beginner

Needing info on retrieving my master key also.

0 Kudos