Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14516 Discussions

Windows 10 não reconhece os 4 cores do processador I7-2630QM

Jde_C1
Beginner

Tenho um notebook HP Pavilion dv7-6195us com um processador Intel i7-2630QM que tem 4 cores físicos e 8 cores lógicos. Ele está rodando o Windows 10 x64, e está lento. Quando rodei o Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool 64bit ele só reconheceu 2 cores físicos. Deve ser por esta causa que o notebook está lento demais. Alguém sabe o que pode estar ocorrendo??? O que posso tentar para corrigir isso???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Based on the translation tool I understand you can only see 2 physical cores in Windows* 10. Did you make any changes in BIOS or in Windows* System Configuration (msconfig)?

0 Kudos
Jde_C1
Beginner

Yes, I have an Intel Core i7-2630QM processor in my notebook, but the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tools recognizes only two physical cores.

You can see in the attached figure.

I did not make any changes to the BIOS. With msconfig I only excludes some programs to initiate such as DAEMON, VMware Tray.

You can see all disabled programs in the attached figure.

I will load the default BIOS setup, to see if the problem is fixed.

Any help from you will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Probably a Windows* 10 issue as long as you have not modified the Boot Advanced Options, Number of processors. This option should remain unchecked.

Can you roll back to the previous operating system? Windows* 10 is not supported in Intel® HD Graphics 3000 anyway.

0 Kudos