Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Intel graphics control panel, HD 2000, WIN10

CHaub
Beginner

Hi,

I am running a Intel HD grafics GPU on my mainboard (2nd gen., HD 2000) together with a GeForce GTX 285. I have two displays connected to the GeForce, and my TV connected to the Intel (all DVI).

After upgrading to WIN10, I can not reach the Intel control panel - when "right-klicking" on the desktop, there is no link to the control panel anymore. Display properties only shows options and settings for the GeForce card (which is working well). I am using driver version 9.17.10.4229. Reinstalling this driver did not help. HArdware worked well under WIN 7, so this seems to me like a software issue. Also, when connection the TV to the GeForce, it works just fine.

What I am trying to achieve is to extend the desktop to the TV being connected to the Intel onboard GPU. The TV was delinked when upgrading to WIN10, but I want to have it available again by applying the "Extend desktop" option. Unfortunately, it is not there anymore for the Intel HD 2000.

Anyone any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ba-chief,

Your processor has embedded Intel® HD graphics 2000 and it is compatible with the operating systems Xp to 8.1. Microsoft® Windows 10 is not supported; there is no driver for it.

The link below provides with the latest drivers according to the operating system:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81502 Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 2000 for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors

Regards

Mike C

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ba-chief,

Your processor has embedded Intel® HD graphics 2000 and it is compatible with the operating systems Xp to 8.1. Microsoft® Windows 10 is not supported; there is no driver for it.

The link below provides with the latest drivers according to the operating system:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81502 Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 2000 for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors

Regards

Mike C
CHaub
Beginner

A pity...

But thanks for the clarification!

0 Kudos