Items with no label
3335 Discussions

The type or namespace "Intel" could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

PZent
Beginner

Hello

I'm using the SR300 and installed the Essentials and the Face Tracking & Recognition SDK.

When i try to build the Face Tracking(C# ) in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 i get many errors with:

The type or namespace "Intel" could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Does anybody know how to fix this.

I added the reference libpxcclr.cs like it's suggested in the Intel RealSense SDK 2016 R2 Documentation.

Thanks for your help in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Zesi,

Thank you for interest in the Intel® RealSense™ Technology.

I understand you are getting the following error when trying to build the Face Tracking in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015:

I'll be needing more time to come up with information that you may find useful, since I'm not sure if that error is part of a known issue that is been worked on.

As soon as I have relevant information I'll post it here.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Andres V.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Zesi,

After doing some research I can confirm that, unfortunately, the Face Tracking sample source code at this time is not supported by our technical team.

The reason behind this is that, currently, the issue you are experiencing is under analysis by the RealSense developers. They are working on resolving a couple of issues related to the Face Tracking.

Please keep checking the community for updates regarding this matter. Once the issue is resolved, the corresponding support will resume as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Andres V.
0 Kudos