não chega nos 4.10mhz

Bios está configurada para turbo boost

Agradeço

0 Kudos
21 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Marcio(),

I would like to share with you that the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology version that comes included within your processor is 2.0, this means that the feature will be reached whenever the processor needs it. Please let me provide a more detailed an theoretical description, so basically the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 accelerates processor and graphics performance for peak loads, automatically allowing processor cores to run faster than the rated operating frequency if they're operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits. Whether the processor enters into Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and the amount of time the processor spends in that state depends on the workload and operating environment. Due to varying power characteristics, some parts with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 may not achieve maximum turbo frequencies when running heavy workloads and using multiple cores concurrently.

Availability and frequency upside of Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 state depends upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, the following:

• Type of workload
  • Number of active cores
  • Estimated current consumption
  • Estimated power consumption
  • Processor temperature

More information can be found here; http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html, and http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000005641.html

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Obrigado

Usando prime95 durante 30 minutos

segue imagem

a temperatura do processador não está alta media 52

minha fonte xfx 650 watts

É possível que minha placa mãe não seja completamente compatível com 7ª geração chipset h110 da placa

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks for the screenshot .

I checked your motherboard compatible CPU list and this processor is listed over there, see it here; https://www.asus.com/br/Motherboards/H110M-C-BR/HelpDesk_CPU/ H110M-C/BR | Placas-mãe | ASUS Brasil. One more thing I would like to share with you is that this chipset model is also listed in the compatible products for the Intel® Core™ i5-7600 Processor, find it herel;http://ark.intel.com/products/97150/Intel-Core-i5-7600-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-4_10-GHz Intel® Core™ i5-7600 Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz) Product Specifications click on "Compatible Products".

Based on your screenshot, those results are completely fine, the processor is behaving as expected while running a CPU intensive task.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Ok

O que eu não entendo e porque o clock não passa dos 3.70mhz, como outros processadores q9550, i7 4770 e outros que já possui sempre trabalharam no clock máximo

Placa mãe correta, temperatura boa, fonte de energia boa, porque fica somente em 3.70mhz, porque não sobe para 3.8, 3.9. 4.0mhz

Obrigado

0 Kudos
a3530
Beginner

What frequency is displayed in the BIOS/UEFI? Normally, the CPU runs at its max clock there. If the clock is lower in the operating system only, it could be some OS power saving configuration.

If on Windows, set the power plan (Control Panel -> Power Options) to "High performance", and see if the clock increases when in high demand.

If not, make sure the "Processor power management" is not limiting the CPU in some way. In Windows 10 version 1703, there's a "Maximum processor frequency" in power plan's advanced options (Control Panel -> Power Options, then click "Change plan settings" next to the active plan that's in bold). It should be set to 0MHZ, as well as the "Maximum processor state", that should be set to "100%", as below:

A last question: when running Prime95, does the CPU usage appear as 100% in the Windows' Task Manager?

Best regards

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Sim já tinha feito tudo isto antes

minha versão do Windows 10 pro é 1607 build 14.393.1066 ultima atualização Microsoft

tentei também com aida64 o mesmo resultado.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/113205 Marcio(), your processor base frequency is 3.50 GHz, so if you are getting a reading higher than this parameter it means that the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology is in action. The processor is not going higher because it does not require it on that specific moment, please bear in mind that some parts with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 may not achieve maximum turbo frequencies when running heavy workloads and using multiple cores concurrently. Above, in post # 1 you can find the reasons why.

alb3530, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Pelo jeito não tem uma solução para isto

Então se eu compro um processador i5 7400, 7500 no final vai ficar tudo a mesma coisa

Gastando bem menos dinheiro, se o i5 7600 não atinge seu clock de 4.10mhz não tem necessidade de comprar ele

Agredeço

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/113205 Marcio(), I definitely understand your concern, and regarding it I would like to share with you a possible solution that is the Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 which is present on the Intel® Core™ i7-6950X Processor Extreme Edition, Intel® Core™ i7-6800K, i7-6850K, i7-6900K Processors and Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 1600 v4 Family. This feature has basically the same theoretical functionality than the 2.0 version, but the 3.0 requires BIOS support as well as a driver and software application to be installed and enabled, this in order to allow users to prioritize programs by directing workloads to the fastest core first.

There is a lot more information on the following link; http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000021587.html. If you have any question regarding this version, please just let me know.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Não consigo instalar no meu sistema Turbo Boost 3.0

mas instalando (Intel Extreme Tuning Utility) me deparei com isto segue imagem

no Max Turbo Boost CPU Speed os 3700ghz você consegue diminuir com "Reference Clock mas não consegue aumentar mais de 3700ghz

parece que o clock do processador está preso neste 3700Ghz

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

The Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 is only present on the Intel® Core™ i7-6950X Processor Extreme Edition, Intel® Core™ i7-6800K, i7-6850K, i7-6900K Processors and Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 1600 v4 Family.

Are you on the latest BIOS from your computer manufacturer?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Sim atualizada versão 3019

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

From this interaction I can conclude that your processor is behaving as expected; however, I would like to gather your Intel® Processor Diagnostic report. This report will indicate is there is something wrong with the processor, find the tool here; https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool. Once done, please attach the report in order to review it.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Amy este é seu nome, em nenhum momento falei de defeito no processador "ele funciona muito bem" somente não atinge o seu limite máximo

Eu uso processadores da Intel a 20 anos nunca abri uma reclamação nunca usei garantia e todos cumpriram o que foi prometido

Mas neste caso do i5 7600 pela primeira vez estou completamente arrependido de ter comprado este processador.

Este teste já tinha feito deixei destacado em vermelho para você ver o Clock máximo que ele atinge é 3.7 na minha humilde opinião ele

está bloqueado neste 3.7 nunca vai chegar nos 4.1 ou perto disso (No meu caso).

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Marcio(), I sure understand your concern, and at this stage I just want to let you know that that the boxed processors have a 3-year warranty which we will be happy to honor if you would like to proceed with it.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Amy você verificou a imagem que foi em anexo, você viu que fica entre 3.5 e 3.7

Como eu disse antes perdi o interesse neste processador

Aqui no Brasil tem uma lugar que se chama "Mercado livre" onde você compra e vende usados ou novos

Hoje dia 19/04/2017 foi vendido este processador i5 7600 junto com a placa mãe e memoria

Caso o meu comprador reclamar do mesmo problema e devolver para mim entro em contato com você outra vez ok

Amy uma coisa que não sei porque nunca usei, para acionar a garantia com a Intel é preciso nota fiscal da compra, pergunto porque

comprei ele usado e sem nota fiscal entende.

Obrigado por tudo

Marcio

0 Kudos
a3530
Beginner

You already sold the kit, but anyway, judging from your CPU-Z screenshot, it seems like the multiplier is not right for your CPU.

Take a look at the picture below. Your screenshot is the one in the left, and in the right side you see a screenshot from a i5 7600 running in the optimal settings.

In "multiplier", inside parenthesis, you can see the min and max multipliers allowed for the CPU to run (that already considers the Turbo Boost performance)

Assuming Bus Speed will always be around 100 MHZ, and that

Bus Speed x Multiplier = Core Speed

your i5 7600 can to from x 8.0 to x 37.0, what means the max "Core Speed" will be 3700 MHZ.

In the second CPU-Z screenshot, you can see the multiplier can go from x 8.0 to x 41.0, what means the max "Core Speed" will be 4100 MHZ.

Given this fact, I believe it's something motherboard-related. I don't know the specific UEFI settings this board has, but the multiplier could be locked to x 37.0 anywhere there.

Also, considering Kaby Lake isn't natively supported in this chipset, it could be some limitation, or even a specific BIOS bug.

Anyway, if the board returns to you, you can try to check those stuff out.

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Obrigado alb3530

Sim já vendi hoje como disse acima eu desanimei com este processador eu tinha certeza que tem algo errado

como disse varias vezes acima está bloqueado nos 3.7 mas como um usuário comum como eu iria testar eu não tenho condições financeiras

para ficar comprando placas mães e testando uma por uma eu comprei a mais barata que dizia ser compatível com i5 7600

Porque para uma placa mãe z270 ou b250 que é nativa deste processador eu não tenho condições financeira de comprar tanto que comprei este processador usado

Também entrei em contato com a "Asus Brasil" eles disseram que eles seguem as especificações da Intel alguma coisa assim

Você entende a minha revolta com tudo isso, por isto que vendi meu kit

Fora a dor de cabeça que vou ter caso o meu comprador devolver o kit por este motivo

Mas de qualquer forma obrigado pela ajuda.

Marcio

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

alb3530, thanks again for the help.

Marcio, I sure understand, and if the buyer comes back with the same issue let me know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MButt4
Beginner

Amy eu perguntei acho que você esqueceu de responder

Eu não sei porque nunca precisei usar garantia, mas para acionar a garantia com a Intel é preciso nota fiscal da compra

pergunto porque comprei ele usado e sem nota fiscal (claro que dentro dos 3 anos)

0 Kudos