Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14533 Discussions

How can I find the MTBF of XEON-E5-2620V4?

WCheb
Beginner

Hi,

My company is using the following products of yours and I need to know the MTBF:

• XEON-E5-2620V4
  • I350T2V2
  • E10G41BFSR

Thank you.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello redactech,

I just wanted to let you know that for the processor in question the MTBF information is available under NDA only. If you have one please let me know in order to proceed, and in case you need one I can help to process it. Regarding the Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2V2 the best place to get more information is the forum, and for the Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-SR1 the best place is forum.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
WCheb
Beginner

Hi Amy,

I am ready to sign any disclosure agreement. I already got MTBF values from Intel in the past few weeks. However, as it is an information I need quite redundantly, is there a way to communicate direcly with someone instead of posting a topic each time?

Thank you for your answer.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

redactech, I definitely understand your request; however, the thing here is that since they are completely different products each one of them are handled by a different Intel® team. Each of these teams may have different instructions regarding the MTBF; therefore, the best thing to do is to contact the teams separately.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

redactech, hope you were able to get in contact with the other departments.

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
WCheb
Beginner

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your answer. I asked the MTBF to the other departments as well.

Is it possible to get XEON-E5-2620V4 though?

Regards,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Good to hear! Please let me know how it goes.

Yes, I can hep you with that if you have NDA information. Let me know in case you do not have it in order to help you to proceed with one.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
WCheb
Beginner

I don't have NDA information.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hope you were able to check my private message.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos