Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Fifa 17 en Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500

ITosc
Beginner

Hola,

Intento iniciar el juego FIFA 17 y me sale el siguiente error:

DirectX function "Dx11Renderer::present()" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVE ("The video card has been physically removed from the system, or a driver upgrade for the video card has occurred.").

GPU: "Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500"

Driver: 20.19.15.4549

This error is usually caused by the graphics driver crashing; try installing the latest drivers. Also, make sure you have a supported graphics card wit at least 1024MB.

Características de mi ordenador:

System Model: Toshiba satellite l50-B 239

System: Microsoft Windows 10Home (10.0.14393 Build 14393)

Physical Memory (Installed): 4GB

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz, Genuine Intel

System Type: x64-based PC

Total Installed Updates: 30 Updates - See Detailed View for more information

Display Adapter(s): Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 20.19.15.4624

**Adjunto análisis de utilidad de soporte sistema Intel**

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RonaldM_Intel

Hi lmstosval,

I see that you are already using our latest drivers for Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500, which have been tested for Fifa 17.

I'm going to venture and say that this issue is most likely related to your system not meeting the minimum game requirements: https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2016/fifa-17-pc-specs FIFA 17 PC Specs

As you can see, the game requires at least 8GB of system memory. From the info you provided, your system has only 4GB, which would be even less considering that the onboard graphics will reserve physical memory for the graphics to work correctly.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos