Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20634 Discussions

Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10

BSchn4
Beginner

Hello All,

I have recently upgraded to windows 10, but I am having problems playing games now because my graphics driver is not adequate. I have an ASUS P8H67-M LE motherboard with built-in Intel HD Graphics, and a third gen i5 processor. I have run the dxdiag and confirmed that the graphics is Intel HD. I have tried looking for drivers, but nothing is working. Until I am able to get a new graphics card, I would like to get something working. Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello AtomicFire,

Could you please let us know the game you're trying to play, the CPU model, the graphics version you have installed and the operating system you're using?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
BSchn4
Beginner

Hi Amy,

I am trying to play Minecraft, but not the windows 10 version.

I have the i5-2400 CPU

Intel HD Graphics - driver version 9.17.10.4229

Windows 10 OS

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Bear in mind that the graphics controller you have does not offer support for Windows 10. Additionally Intel offers support starting from the 3rd Generation graphics.

In this particularly case the fact that there are no drivers available for your system is the reason why you can't run the game properly.

For further reference http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-034343.htm Graphics Drivers — Supported Operating Systems.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos