Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Re: RealSense F200 driver missing

JH_
Beginner

Any update or a solution ? i am facing the same issue with intel F200 camera on windows 10.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Could you tell us more about the hardware specifications of your PC please, such as manufacturer, model number and the processor it has? Thanks!

0 Kudos
JH_
Beginner

I have Dell Inspiron 5559 , it has a Intel RealSense F200 camera.

after every laptop sleep the camera will stop working and i need to restart the laptop for it to work again.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Yes, your F200 is built into the laptop in the Dell Inspiron 5559. You have the same issue as the one in the link below, from which you generated this message with 'I have the same question'.

The F200 will not receive updates to its drivers, as the person in the above link suggested, as it has long been retired. The R200 and SR300 models are also being retired this month in favor of the new D415 and D435 RealSense camera models.

The F200 going to sleep after the first sleep of the laptop is a known issue, as stated by Intel support staff member Jose in that discussion. I recommend setting all of Windows' power-saving options to "Never" so that the laptop can never go to sleep, and so the F200 sleep problem should not be triggered, hopefully.

0 Kudos