Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Здравствуйте, у меня Intel(R)HD Graphics 3000,драйвер 8.15.10.2287 дата: 20.01.2011. Киностудия и игра-перестали запускаться.Скачала программу обновления драйверов,но в результате:"Драйверов для вашего продукта не обноружено." Не знаю как обновить драйве

НУсти
Beginner

Здравствуйте, у меня Intel(R)HD Graphics 3000,драйвер 8.15.10.2287 дата: 20.01.2011. Киностудия и игра-перестали запускаться.Скачала программу обновления драйверов,но в результате:"Драйверов для вашего продукта не обноружено." Не знаю как обновить драйвер? Помогите... С уважением,Наталья.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello ,

I would gather more information in regard to your system, this will help me to address it in the most accurate way. So, please respond to the following;

Provide your operating system.

Provide the name of the software that you are using. I know you added it your input, but when I translated it the name is not clear.

Provide your computer model.

Thank you.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello ,

I would gather more information in regard to your system, this will help me to address it in the most accurate way. So, please respond to the following;

Provide your operating system.

Provide the name of the software that you are using. I know you added it your input, but when I translated it the name is not clear.

Provide your computer model.

Thank you.

Regards,

Amy.

НУсти
Beginner

Здравствуйте Эми.Спасибо,что откликнулись на мою просьбу. Отвечаю на ваши вопросы: 1) Operating System: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64 bit. 2) Intel(R)HD Graphics Family Driver Version: 8.15.10.2287 Processor Graphics in Use: Intel(R)HD Graphics 3000 3)Модель компьютера: Fujitsu ESPRIMO FH 77/DD.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the information.

Please try the following in order to update your current driver, let's try by uninstalling the current one;

1. Open the Device Manager, in Windows 7: Click Start > Run, type: devmgmt.msc
  2. Expand the Display Adapters section.
  3. Find the Intel Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
  4. Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
  5. Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
  6. Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Then install the following driver version https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24971/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-64-bit?product=81500 Download Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows* 7/8-64-bit with these steps;

1. Login with administrator privileges
  2. Open Control Panel
  3. Open Device Manager
  4. Click on "Display adapters"
  5. Double click "Intel HD Graphics"
  6. Click on the "Driver" tab
  7. Click on "Update Driver" button
  8. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
  9. Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
  10. Click on "Have Disk" button
  11. Click "Browse"
  12. Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the Intel HD Graphics driver to
  13. Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder
  14. Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file <-- depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS</li>
  15. Click "OK"
  16. Click "Next", Driver should now be installing.
  17. If successful, click "Close", Reboot.

If the issue persists, please let me know the name of the game/software. We would need to look into the requirements and check if your computer meets them.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
НУсти
Beginner

Здравствуйте Эми. Большое спасибо за помощь. Игры и киностудия стали загружаться. С уважением, Наталья.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

That is really good to hear!

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos