Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Black R200 Magnetic Stickers

MMich26
Beginner

Hi,

My R200 Dev kit came with one small, black, magnetic sticker to mount the camera with. Does anyone know of a place or way to obtain another one of these stickers?

Michael

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hi michael5486,

Thanks for your patience, I have asked our stores and this magnetic sticker can't be acquired from us.

Now that said I searched around the web and found this magnetic tape on Amazon, maybe it will be useful to you: https://www.amazon.com/Flexible-Magnetic-Material-12-inch-Magnetizing/dp/B001NGE9C0 Amazon.com: Thin & Flexible Magnetic Material Sheet 4-inch x 12-inch Black for Magnetizing Bumper Sticker .

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

You cannot get official spare parts and accessories for the cameras but you could easily improvise the black magnetic sticker by googling for 'magnetic strip', 'magnetic tape', 'adhesive magnets' or 'magnetic sticker'.

idata
Employee

Hi michael5486,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel Realsense Platform.

I will investigate if this sticker can be acquired in our stores, I appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi michael5486,

Thanks for your patience, I have asked our stores and this magnetic sticker can't be acquired from us.

Now that said I searched around the web and found this magnetic tape on Amazon, maybe it will be useful to you: https://www.amazon.com/Flexible-Magnetic-Material-12-inch-Magnetizing/dp/B001NGE9C0 Amazon.com: Thin & Flexible Magnetic Material Sheet 4-inch x 12-inch Black for Magnetizing Bumper Sticker .

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose
0 Kudos
MMich26
Beginner

Thanks Jose, good to know. I'll figure something out, but figured I'd see if that magnet was available first!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi michael5486,

We are here to help! If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos