Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

graphics drivers for windows NT4.0?

DJm
Beginner

hello I have a problem with graphics for windows NT4.0, only in my pc only two options to change the resolution , but a one program I can´t see al screen only about 50%

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello dany2017,

What is your computer model?

Please bear in mind that this a very old operating system and probably the components that integrate your system are old and they are end of interactive support at least since 2002 or 2003, there is no support I can provide but you will be able to find support browsing Google, you might be able to find a forum where users can share similar information.

Regards,

Ivan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello dany2017,

What is your computer model?

Please bear in mind that this a very old operating system and probably the components that integrate your system are old and they are end of interactive support at least since 2002 or 2003, there is no support I can provide but you will be able to find support browsing Google, you might be able to find a forum where users can share similar information.

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
DJm
Beginner

thank you Ivan, for you aswer I will send more information from the my device, its a IPC (computer industrial)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You are more than welcome!

If you post your device information it is possible that other contributors with similar system will be able to help you.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos