Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

No trigger selection on profile screen

STomp
Beginner

I have set this function up before with minimal fuss but after a recent Windows refresh I cannot setup triggers. The drop down box for the triggers is no longer visible. Is there a setting that i am missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello stompkins,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

To better assist you, would you please reply with your processor model and computer model, TV model?

Is the unit connected via HDMI to a TV or is a Laptop? Please provide as much detailed information as possible.

What is the Graphics driver version you have installed and Windows version?

You can attach the DxDiag if it is possible.

DxDiag Instructions:
  1. Click on the "Start Menu" -> Type "DxDiag" -> Press "Enter" -> Wait for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to finish loading
  2. In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click "Save All Information" -> Save the file DxDiag.txt
  3. Include DxDiag.txt as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum

Regards,

Ivan.
0 Kudos
STomp
Beginner

Ivan,

Ill try and provide as much information as I can. The PC is a Lenovo M700 Tiny Desktop i3 6100T, plugged into an ASUS touchscreen monitor VT207 through a DVI cable which is connected to a DVI to display port adapter. Out of the box the display profile trigger selection was available and after I had to re fresh the operating system the trigger profile option was still available. However, after the third and hopefully final refresh the option is no longer available.

Video driver - 21.20.16.4574 - The system flags any attempt to install a different driver with an error about the driver not being approved for this machine.

Monitor - 10.0.14393.0 - The monitor Is utilizing the Generic PnP monitor

0 Kudos
STomp
Beginner

Ivan,

I downloaded an older version of the display driver and the profile trigger selection has been restored. Thanks for your looking in on my problem but it would appear rolling back an older driver worked.

Scott

0 Kudos