Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Code 31. 4965AGN update driver.

idata
Employee

First, I want to sorry because I'm Spanish, and I don't know speak English very well, but I'll try. I installed an update, it is: Intel driver update for Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN, and now I can't connect to the Internet. It says that Window can't charge the controllers, it's the problem code 31. I've downloaded again the driver and installed but it persists. Before I had the version 11.5.1.8, and now that I've installed the new driver, I've got the 12.2.0.11. I know that there is another, the 13, but when I install it, it doesn't work, and I think that it reverts to 11.5.1.8. What can I do? If I uninstall the controller, could I install again, without problem?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

looks like something relates to the driver, you can try uninstall the driver file then re-install your original driver. thanks ~

idata
Employee

Error code 31 is driver problem. The updated driver you used may not be compatible with your wireless card. Try uninstall the wireless card and look for appropriate driver from the your notebook manufacturer's website. Search using your notebook model. hope this helps!

0 Kudos