Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Intel 965 GMA X3100: Proportion on Full Screen

idata
Employee

[pt_BR]

Eu sou usuário do Windows 7 e não estou conseguindo mais visualizar meus vídeos e jogos com a imagem na proporção correta. Sempre que executo um vídeo ou um jogo, mesmo quando a resolução não é proporcional ao tamanho de minha tela, todo o monitor fica preenchido com o mesmo. Tudo fica esticado e não era assim.

A resolução da tela de meu notebook é 1280x800, quando vejo um vídeo de proporção 4:3 tudo fica esticado. É horrível. Quando instalei o Windows não era assim e provavelmente foi com as atualizações que isso ocorreu.

Tentei fazer download do driver mais recente para corrigir o problema, mas não adiantou.

Ao utilizar a tela de propriedades de vídeo (vide figura abaixo) não consigo marcar a opção circulada em vermelho. Eu a seleciono, clico em "Ok" e quando retorno a mesma tela ela sempre volta a opção circulada em azul.

Como posso proceder para correção? Sugestões?

[En]

I am a user of Windows 7 and I can not longer see my videos and games with the image in correct proportion. Whenever I run a video or a game, even when the resolution is not proportional to the size of my screen, the entire display is filled with it. Everything is stretched and was not so.

The screen resolution is 1280x800 on my notebook when I see a video of 4:3 everything is stretched. It's horrible. When I installed Windows was not well and was probably with the updates that occurred.

I tried to download the latest driver to fix the problem but to no avail.

When using the screen display properties (see figure below) can not check the option circled in red. I select, I click "OK" and return the same screen where it always come back the option circled in blue.

How can I do to fix? Suggestions?

1 Reply
idata
Employee

I have same problem too.

intel 965gm windows7 driver is a bad driver software.

Immediately, I need a new driver for windows 7.

0 Kudos