Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Windows 7 RC driver for 910GML chipset

idata
Employee

Hi, I would like to know if I the 910GML chipset driver for Windows 7 RC is available for download.

I've installed the RC of this new version of Windows but my old Vista drivers are no longer working and either the aereo features.

The laptop model is a VAIO VGN-FS965F and the video accelerator is an INTEL910GML (128MB)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi, unless Sony made one tehn im afraid the answer is no. It's not on thw INtel download page. You will have to wait longer..

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Well thanks for the answer, but I think it's more like Intel must release it, cause Intel is the responsable for the chipset; I mean the drivers are released by Intel and the posted by Sony in their support webpage.

Anyway I think I must have to wait. My question was issued because Nvidia has already released beta drivers (I have a PC desktop with a Nvidia graphic card), so I thought it was the same with all the other companies.

idata
Employee

Hi, ermmm... that was kinda my point, taht you are going to have to wait!!yes nvidia have released them already and for some boards intel have released some drivers for win 7 already too. you never know they might not release any for the 910gml. In fact, i don't know for sure but i doubt tehy will.

0 Kudos