Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Dell Inspiron 2350 - RealSense not found or working !

SDarn
Beginner

6 month old Dell Inspiron AIO - fitted with RealSense Camera (I can see it) into the monitor - staring at me.

• W10,
  • 16gb,
  • all bang up to date.

UNTIL TODAY:-

• Windows camera App opens to show terrible, slightly green colour cast, grainy picture (as used on Skype)
  • Cannot open DCM
  • Drivers shown Depth, R200, and RGB
  • I cannot do anything with the camera.
  • Cannot find the DCM software anywhere on the PC under Prgrams to adjust / modify any aspect of the camera
  • I went (repeatdely) to the INTEL site, downloaded the DCM, ran it and got the message "a newer version is installed"

AFTER TODAY:-

• I deleted all the drivers to start from scratch
  • Went to the Intel site, do do a fresh install of the DCM then got the message

Microsoft Camera App no longer functions.

I am SSOOOOOO frustrated.

This is supposed to be a state of the art camera

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi clubsport911,

Try with this troubleshooting:

Uninstall RealSense driver and SDK from Programs and Features, restart the computer then, reinstall camera driver from the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25044/Intel-RealSense-Depth-Camera-Manager-DCM https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25044/Intel-RealSense-Depth-Camera-Manager-DCM-

Driver F200: intel_rs_dcm_f200

Driver R200: intel_rs_dcm_r200

Let the customer know camera settings may be adjusted from the application he is using with the camera.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
SDarn
Beginner

Hi Mike

I'm sorry... nothing works. The image is totally rubbish. Just for fun, I plugged in a Logitech 720P (lower resolution than the built in F200) Webcam into the PC and....

... BANG... superb, crisp image... but not like the rubbish below. Green.. Grainy

Something is clearly wrong...

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi clubsport911,

We are already following your case via email. Intel® is investigating your case with Dell. As soon as we have an answer, my partner will be replying you via email.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
Jorge_I_Intel
Employee

Hi Steve,

Are you still having this issue?

J

0 Kudos