Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14546 Discussions

Service unavailable when trying to use warranty on my i7 6700k

idata
Employee

Hello there!

Seems I have a faulty i7 6700k, but after filling out all the fields in the warranty section I get stuck on a page where "Intel Customer Support Service Request Management is unavailable" and the live support isn't available to led me on to making a topic here.

I've tried several times last week but with the same issue of if being unavailable. Any help would be great.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ssote
New Contributor II

GrimJam wrote:

Hello there!

Seems I have a faulty i7 6700k, but after filling out all the fields in the warranty section I get stuck on a page where "Intel Customer Support Service Request Management is unavailable" and the live support isn't available to led me on to making a topic here.

I've tried several times last week but with the same issue of if being unavailable. Any help would be great.

Intel is good to work with, if you live in America you can phone them Phone Number: 1-916-377-7000

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Unfortunately I'm from the UK and it seems this issue of the Service not being available has been happening for awhile after reading posts on here.

0 Kudos
ssote
New Contributor II

Can you use the Intel Chat box?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Checked the live chat couple of times today and it seems like it's down. It's why I'm here haha

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello GrimJam:

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

I sent you a private message, please let me know if you received it.

Any questions, please let me know.

Alberto

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks for the private message and the help.

0 Kudos