Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20634 Discussions

Intel driver error on MPC-HC

DDuke
Beginner

When I run MPC, it crashes instantly and I recieve this message "It seems that MPC-HC crashed because of a driver named Intel Video Driver.

Since the problem occurred outside of MPC-HC, there is nothing we can do. However here are some possible solutions:

• Install (or reinstall) the latest version of the driver in case the issue has been fixed.
  • Report the problem to the constructor so that they can fix their driver.

If you need more assistance, you can open a ticket on our https://trac.mpc-hc.org/ bug tracker. Please include the following crash ID: 4941406 in the description of your ticket" I tried to reinstall this driver, but it sais that the latest driver is already installed, Can anyone please help me.

thx

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello duckyR6,

I will be more than glad to assist you with your concern.

In order to provide you with further assistance, please reply with the following information requested: CategoryQuestionsAnswers (N/A if not applicable)DescriptionProvide a detailed description of the issue Please place an X to the right of the option showing how often you see this issue using specific steps. (Ex: 'Every few times a game is started it flickers.' <- This would be "Often")</span>

Always (100%):

Often (51-99%):

Sporadic (20-50%):

Very Sporadic (<20%):</span>Hardware (HW)Brand and Model of the system. Hybrid or switchable graphics system?

ie Does it have AMD or NV graphics too? Make and model of any Displays that are used to see the issue (see note2 below).

LFP = Local Flat Panel (Laptop panel)

EFP = External Flat Panel (Monitor you plug in) How much memory [RAM] in the system (see note2 below). Provide any other hardware needed to replicate the issue.

ie: Cables&brand, cable type [vga, hdmi, DP, etc], dock, dongles/adapters, etc Hard...
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello duckyR6,

I would like to confirm, once that you reply with the previous information required, I will provide you further assistance as soon as possible.

Hope I can hear from you soon.

Regards,

Angie
0 Kudos