Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

intel HD graphics 4400 windows8.1 crashes frequently

skhad2
Beginner

my dell inspirin 15R 5537 with intel HD graphics 4400 crashes frequently after upgrading to windows 8.1 64 bit leading to blue screen error? and it does not show it's driver after restarting too. though i have installed latest driver version. how to fix it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

Hi Sangam

I would strongly recommend only using the Dell* certified drivers for your system. Dell customizes the Intel HD Graphics drivers specifically for your system and using the generic drivers from Intel Download Center will remove all of the Dell customizations which could impact the performance of your system. You can get the latest Dell certified drivers for your system here: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-15r-5537/drivers Product Support | Dell US

Thanks

Robert

0 Kudos
skhad2
Beginner

i have acquired the drivers from the dell product support but it didn't work .But for windows 7 it is fine no disturbance but after upgrading to win 8.1 it crashes frequently. what may be the solution??

0 Kudos
skhad2
Beginner

and after the system crashes the dedicated graphics will also disappear. but for the drivers of windows 7 it works smoothly

0 Kudos