Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Intel Graphics disappeared under Device Manager

CLond
Beginner

After i formatted my hard drive, while the video card plugged on the motherboard, did not remove CPU and installed video drivers properly. I noticed some fonts are blurred or either i watched video streaming like YouTube that not have sharpness and slightly blurred to me. I checked on the device manager that did not show 'Intel HD Graphics 4600' under the display option. From my first thought it was a video card faulty so i did removed from the motherboard. I've tested out on my computer if integrated graphics is on device manager so that was showed up in there then i plugged again using the card on the motherboard but Intel graphic has disappeared from the Device Manager. I got replaced a new video card and plugged again, the integrated graphics still disappeared. I tried to install again for Intel driver, but received a error message says "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software".

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello Fizzy_Amp,

Could please provide us with the following information:

• Driver version that you are trying to install.
  • Did you get that driver from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ Drivers & Software?
  • Computer model.
  • CPU model.
  • Operating system.

If you can add more information about this issue (pictures, videos, etc), it would definitely help to narrow the issue.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
CLond
Beginner
  • V10.18.15.4248
  • No, from ASUS website.
  • ASUS Maximus VI Formula
  • Intel i7-4770K
  • Windows 10 Home, 64-bit

I gave the update on my first post, also the picture that i attached with. If you recommend me to download driver from your website, i tried to download the software called, "Intel Driver Update Utility" but they unable to find my product. Here's my other picture, "Capture3.PNG".

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

I noticed that you edit your original post based on this new post bear in mind that whenever you add a graphics card to the motherboard it will disable the graphics provided by the processor unless you have a feature in the BIOS that can provide you to choose between them. That is the reason why you are not able to see the Intel® HD Graphics 4600 on the device manager when the graphics card is plugged on the motherboard, note the picture below:

/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-353931-248452/Capture.PNG

For further reference http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005580.html Multiple Displays Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Graphics....

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos