Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Carte graphique pour Lightroom 6

YJean
Beginner

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème avec la lecture de vidéos dans LR6. Elle est impossible.

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) est installée sur mon portable. Mon problème viendrait-t-il de cette carte?Y en t-il une autre à installer?

Si quelqu'un peut proposer une solution, je suis preneur!

Bien cordialement

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I would like to know which version of Windows do you have?

Allan.
0 Kudos
YJean
Beginner
0 Kudos
YJean
Beginner

Hi Allan,

My message was sent too early. Thank you for your help!

Best regards

Yves

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thank you for the information. This problem is because your graphics controller does not have Windows® 10 graphics driver support.

See the list of supported operating system: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Graphics Drivers

Allan.

0 Kudos
YJean
Beginner

Hi Allan,

Thank you your reply. As I am not at all a n informatician, tell me which one can I install to resolve my problem or have I to wait until an update is ready for my material?

I highly appreciate your answer.

All the best.

Yves

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

No problem. You have a graphics controller that does not have graphics driver support for Windows® 10. In other words, you will experience graphics issues because your current drivers do not have proper settings to work under Windows® 10.

Intel does not have plans to develop Windows® 10 driver for an Intel(R) Mobile 4 series chipset. There will not be updates in the future for Windows® 10.

You will need to go back to a supported operating system.

Allan.

0 Kudos
YJean
Beginner

Hello Allan.

Thank you for your explanation. As I can't go back to the older windows, as the 30 days are already over, I have to look until I change of PC. Your help is highly appreciate. Thank you again and I wish you a merry Christmas!

Yves

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I am glad I was able to help. Same to you.

Allan.

0 Kudos