Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

BIOS 3BAIR008 Update for z3735f Atom needed urgently

RVarg4
Beginner

Hello,

I looked for BIOS id 3BAIR008 all over and cannot find it. I need the update in order to enable my Wake-ON parameter on my Atom z3735f

Can someone help me?

Didn`t find the right group, though I would really appreciate the help

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello Rick09:

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.

If you are using a Intel® Compute Stick, here you can find the BIOS available at 12/17/2015

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/86612/Intel-Compute-Stick-STCK1A32WFC Drivers & Software

Change "Any download type" to "BIOS"

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/intel-compute-stick/000005961.html BIOS Update Instructions for Boards and Kits

Instructions on how to set the Wake on LAN in a Intel® Compute Stick:

Windows 10*: Go into control panel and turn off fast startup as well as enable magic packets in device manager.

Windows 8*: Go to Device Manager and right click, select properties for the wireless adaptor. Enable Wake on Magic Packet.

If you are using another device from an OEM, the recommendation would be to visit their website and download the BIOS updates available there.

Do not hesitate to contact the Intel Communities in case you encounter with any additional or new inquiries.

Regards,

Esteban C

RVarg4
Beginner

Thank you! Though, I'm not sure how to apply this .Bio

The reason is, I have an atom z3735f board which has 2 USB ports, MicroSD, Ethernet HDMI mini PC with dual Ubuntu/Windows boot

For some reason, the Wake on LAN option is not there. Though I know that the board is capable since I've found another atom z3735f which has that option. Although that atom has a different BIOS ID. Therefore, I cannot apply it to this board.

What I'm looking for is a .BIN Bios image with BIOS ID 3BAIR008 so I can apply it

Esteban, ayudame porfa. Ya que no tengo tanto tiempo antes de navidad.

Thank you! : )

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello:

Thank you for the information provided.

In this case my recommendation would be to contact the manufacturer of the board to get the BIOS update instructions and files.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos