Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14509 Discussions

Délais d'attente au démarrage

NRhéa
Beginner

mon ordinateur tombe en attente pour 90 secondes avant de lancer windows. Comment réparer ce problème?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi NormandRheaume,

Let me know the type of computer that you are using (desktop or laptop). Please tell me your troubleshooting. Reply with motherboard model, processor model, RAM model and any other hardware that you are using now.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
NRhéa
Beginner

Hi Mike,

The problem is: when I start the computer, there is a standby of 90 seconds before booting. A swecond problem is : I do not have access to the menu (F2) . To solve the problem, I shot down the computer, disconnected all extern components like screen, printer, internet connector, external disks and speakers.

I opened the computer, disassemble the battery and waited 4 hours.

I replaced the battery, reconnected all external parts and restarted the computer. The standby time is now 20 second before booting windows

I updated the bios with the following file "S-NMC2_-0200WF-ALLIN-32BIT_.exe". After executed this file, the system respond that the CMOS has been updated with success.

I stopted the PC, waited 20 seconds start the PC. The standby time is again 20 sec before booting. When booting windows, It seems that It is slower than before updating the BIOS

I am using a desktop computer, mother board DH67CL (ATX) SOCKET 1155, processor INTEL CORE i5-2400(3.1 GHz/6MB), RAM model KINGSTON KIT 2 X 4 GO DDR3 1333 MHz, hard disk WESTERN DIGITAL BLUE 750 GB (7200/32/SATA3), DVD LG GH24NS50 24X (SATA)

Before migrate to WIN 10 It was on WIN 7 64 bit. The problem appears while It was on WIN 7 and I didn't observe amelioration on WIN 10

Esperant my english is not so bad

Normand

0 Kudos
DPhel1
Beginner

When did this problem start? Did you install any new hardware or update any drivers beforehand?

0 Kudos
NRhéa
Beginner

I didn't install any new software or hardware. The problem start about 6 month ago after an automatic update of windows.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi NormandRheaume,

The boot up process on Windows® 7 takes more time than Windows® 10. Now, I recommend you to double check which processes are active while Windows® starts up (boot up).

The latest BIOS files and drivers for Windows® 7, 8 and 8.1 are available in the link below:

Intel® Desktop Board DH67CL

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/50101/Intel-Desktop-Board-DH67CL Drivers & Software

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos