Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Hi, i´m working with a R200 and i have manage to record a playback a file with my camera. But now i´d like to be able to read each frame of my file and look the rgb and depth of information of the frame.

idata
Employee

Hi, i´m working with a R200 and i have manage to record a playback a file with my camera.

But now i´d like to be able to read each frame of my file and look the rgb and depth of information of the frame.

Any ideas of how i coud accomplish this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I believe that the correct process is to make the instruction 'SetPause' = true so that playback of the file pauses at a certain frame. Whilst playback is paused, data can be acquired for that particular frame.

As well as making SetPause true, also make the instruction 'SetRealTime' = false.

Get the frame's data with the 'AcquireFrame' instruction. When you are ready to move on to another frame, use the 'ReleaseFrame' instruction to un-pause.

Here's a guide to recording and playback. At the very bottom of the page is a script that uses all of the above functions to demonstrate how they work together.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2015/10/15/how-to-record-and-playback-streaming-sequences-in-intel-realsense-sdk RealSense - How to Record and Playback Streaming Sequences in Intel® RealSense™ SDK | Intel® Software

idata
Employee

Okey, thats very useful,, thank you!

But i still have a doubt. When i take one frame after using Setpause=true, and i want to work with it, do you know which commands do i have to use to get the information of the frame, the depth parameter or the rgb info of each pixel for example?

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I would guess that once the frame is paused, then you would use the usual depth and color commands such as QueryVertices, MapDepthToColor, MapColortoDepth, ProjectDepthToCamera, etc, and the camera would provide the information about the current frame that it is paused on.

More info:

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Great, thank you very much!

Tremendous help

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

You're very welcome! Please come to the forum any time you need to. Good luck!

0 Kudos