Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

I can't install any Intel Graphic Driver

MGerv1
Beginner

Hi i'm Hannah Baker and this the story of my life or how it ended LOL

Guys help i can't install any intel graphic driver whenever i click setup it always say

So yeah every time I've downloaded so many versions and still T_T (By the way I'm serious)

So i searched this problem and it said i downloaded a wrong driver but i did 32 bit arghhhh

So i downloaded Intel Driver Utility App i was like yes im about to download the right driver but it said

And yet i'm still alived ):) and i found out my processor is Intel(R) Pentium 4 HT 2.80GHz and this explains everything but my problem is

i can't find a graphic driver for

Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor supporting HT Technology 2.80 GHz, 512K Cache, 800 MHz FSB

the exact one pls i'm begging you please help me Code name: Northwood please help me i really need this thnx.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
AlHill
Super User

And your operating system is?

Tell us the Operating system and if it is 32 or 64-bit.

And, tell us the motherboard manufacturer and model.

Doc

MGerv1
Beginner

Thanks T_T my operating system is Windows 7 Professional 32 bit and my motherboard manufacturer is

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

OK, still more needed. What is your HP system model number? It should be on the back or bottom of your PC.

Doc

0 Kudos
MGerv1
Beginner

My Hp system model number is

Hp Compaq dc51 100 SFF

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Ok, I suspect your HP Compaq is a dc5100 SFF (Small Form Factor).

It is a very old machine. The processor is from around 2002 - 2004 and is approximately 14 years old.

http://ark.intel.com/products/27495/Intel-Pentium-4-Processor-supporting-HT-Technology-2_80-GHz-512K-Cache-800-MHz-FSB Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor supporting HT Technology 2.80 GHz, 512K Cache, 800 MHz FSB Product Specifications

It looks like it may have had Intel 915GV Express chipset with Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900.

The most I could find as far as drivers are for XP, and can be found here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/27734/Intel-915GV-Graphics-and-Memory-Controller Downloads for Intel® 915GV Graphics and Memory Controller

You will likely not find anything that is supported for this processor and your PC. The best you can do for yourself is to get a new or newer PC that is supported.

If you https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility and run this utility, and provide the data file it produces, we can verify this information.

Doc

0 Kudos
MGerv1
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you, Al Hill for providing the information.

MarkingJ, please don't hesitate in contacting us if you need further assistance.

Regards,

JC
0 Kudos
MGerv1
Beginner

And can i ask something? if there is any compatible driver for hdmi audio for my computer

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello MarkingJ,

The audio over HDMI is integrated into the graphics driver

According to your http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c00279254 product's specifications, there isn't any HDMI video output, therefore, there isn't any driver available, unless you install a graphics card with an HDMI output, if that is the case, you may get the drivers from the video card's manufacturer.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

JC
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello MarkingJ,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

As Al Hill asked, can you please provide the Operating System you have and also the brand and model number of the motherboard?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

JC
idata
Employee

Got the same issue with this setup:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz

Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Internal

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Don't look that old to me?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Philvesque, your processor is completely different. Please start a new thread regarding your issue.

Doc

0 Kudos