Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

4th Generation and Windows Creators Update

KMcBr
Novice

Ive been having graphical issues since the Creators Update, mainly eratic horizontal colored lines flickering. Its not all the time and goes away and then for no apparent reason it returns. I was on the current 4th generation driver at the time, 20.19.15.4624. I decided to uninstall and went back to 20.19.15.4531, which was fine but got some weird white/grey screen during boot up right before lock screen shows up. Then I got the weird flickering again and decided to uninstall and see what Windows would reinstall in its place, turns out it was 20.19.15.4474, I do show I had that download back May of last year. I'm curious if there is specific issues related to the Creators Update that could be causing this and what if any is the best driver I should be using? Maybe the current one, but it seems kinda old.

Lenovo Flex 2-15 Intel i5 4210u HD4400.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello Ebojager,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

The graphics driver doesn't have any code that interacts with new features from the Windows® 10 Creators Update, you can also check the following thread for further information:

/thread/113216 Windows 10 Creators Update* & Intel® HD Graphics Drivers

In this case, my best recommendation is to report the issue to Microsoft.

Hope this information helps.

Best Regards,

JC
0 Kudos