Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Intel Wireless-N 7260 and 802.11n signals

RDhan2
Beginner

I have an Intel Wireless-N 7260 network adapter on my Lenovo E440 laptop. My understanding was that this adapter can work with 802.11n signals. But when I go to the adapter settings 'Wireless Mode', I don't see the option 802.11a/b/g/n so that I could configure it. So, my question is does this adapter work with 'n' or not? If so, how can I configure it?

I am using Windows 10 btw. Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

templar_knight,

Please, access the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 configuration via device manager, select Network Adapter, right click on the adapter and select Properties.

When the dialog box pops up, select the Advanced tab and select the option that says 802.11n Mode and then set the Value to Enabled as shown in the picture below.

RDhan2
Beginner

Thanks for the reply.

Please see the attachment. I do not have the options you speak of, in the list. How can I get them?

0 Kudos
GBoy
Beginner

aleki_intel

You are becoming really annoying with your off-topic response!!! You give the same response to all the topics regarding the wireless n problems in different chips!

You always give the same screenshot from a different chip dude!!!!! WTF?!?!

0 Kudos