Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Games that run with Intel HD Graphics

idata
Employee

Can Intel HD Graphics run Battlefield:Bad Company 2,NFS Shift,Monsters vs. Aliens,Crysis,Blur,Split Second:Velocity,Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen,Terminator:Salvation,GTA:IV,GTA:EFLC

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
11 Replies
idata
Employee

Very unlikely.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

It depends on the amount of memory you have in your system. I have played resident evil 5 and protoype on my i3 and it's only 2.26Ghz and i have only 4 gb of memory so it is possible and all my graphic settings are cranked all the way up. I also have a Intel HD Chipset.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

How do i add more ram to intel r hd graphic card. i have a medion laptop.. ps have 3gb ram in system og 2.26 gh.

0 Kudos
JEFFREY_F_Intel
Employee

NFS Shift - yes at reduced settings

Crysis - yes, at very low resolutions/settings

GTA:IV - yes

Monsters vs. Aliens,Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen,Terminator:Salvation - don't know, probably yes at lower resolutions/settings

Battlefield:Bad Company 2, Split Second:Velocity, GTA:EFLC,Blur - require features not currently supported in driver; fix coming

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

How do i add more ram to intel r hd graphic card in other words increase video memory..??

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

able if there is a setting in bios

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

There is nothing in bios..?? is there another thing i can do..??

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

i am playing swat 4 and resident evil 5 on mine rs5 has a few problems but runs fine and swat4 is awesome , going to try out a few more games

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes it can run it. But heres the downside. The game is laggy and it take forever to load multiplayer and singleplayer. Its runable just not smoothly.

Intel Core 2 Quad

8 gig Ram

Intel HD graphics

Windows 7

500 Hard drive space at 5,600 rpm

ABOVE is original computer components that aloud me to play bbc2

0 Kudos