Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

intel hd 4000

dcula
Beginner

hy i have a problems... i have a intel hd 4000 internal card on my pc (samsung np550p7c-t06it windows 8 64 bit) and graphics i too bad...... I have vertical stripes on the screen and the blue has a halo effect that makes bad vision ... the vertical lines are seen especially above blue color ... and I would like to update the video bios is still at version 0.1. I tried to contact samsung with no luck ... I chatted with an intel worker who unfortunately I proposed to install a generic driver that I solved the problem ... I tried to configure the colors and settings of windows and using the Board software settings (right click on the desktop) but nothing ..... blue and stripes remain alone and I don't find either a way to update the video bios ....

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Daniele90,

The Video Bios can be updated by updating the bios chipset on your computer and to do this, is necessary to install the bios software from the computer system manufacturer.

I regards the stripes and blue color on your monitor, I recommend you installing the latest graphics driver we have available from our side at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23106&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20(64-bit)*&DownloadType=Drivers https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23106&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%20(64-bit)*&DownloadType=Drivers

dcula
Beginner

thanks for reply, i have last driver you said but nothing.... not change......

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Daniele90,

Intel® provides the hardware to the computer manufacturers and they design and create their own software depending on their customer needs. The driver I provided before is a generic driver meaning that it may work on your system.

Since we have provided the driver from our web site, I recommend you doing the following steps:

1. Power cycle the computer by pressing the computer power button while having the battery disconnected.
  2. Update the Management Engine and BIOS driver.
  3. Update the drivers using the ones provided by the computer manufacturer.
0 Kudos