Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

How can I create a guest network?

idata
Employee

I want to create a guest network but doesn't know how. Can somebody help me?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

MiraMai,

As much as we would like to provide you assistance with this, a guest network is an option that most modern routers and modems have, and each configuration depends on the manufacturer. Your best option at this point is to check the documentation of your router/modem or contact the manufacturer directly for further instructions.

On our best effort to put you in the right track so you can have an idea on how do that while checking with your router manufacturer, here is a link that might help you understand how it works: http://www.howtogeek.com/153827/how-to-enable-a-guest-access-point-on-your-wireless-network/ How to Enable a Guest Access Point on Your Wireless Network

*Please bear in mind that this link is merely informative and is given to you for your convenience only and its content, instructions and information on the subject discussed does not represent Intel Corporation.

If you have any questions about any Intel® Wireless hardware such as any of our wireless adapters found in this link, http://ark.intel.com/products/family/59484/Intel-Wi-Fi-Products Intel® Wi-Fi Products please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Aleki

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

MiraMai,

We haven't heard from you in a while and for this reason, we would like to know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Best regards,

Aleki
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the answer Aleki.

Best regards,

MiraMai
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

MiraMai,

You are welcome! Thank you for your time taken to reply.

Remember, if in the future you have any questions or doubts about our wireless products, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Aleki
0 Kudos