Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

HD Graphics driver for N2810 + popping and cracking sound

AZZ
Novice

Yesterday I forcibly installed the latest and greatest Intel driver for the N2810 from the Intel Downloadcenter. It finally fixes performance issues while playing HD and FHD flash content at least in Internet Explorer. Also it should perform better while using HTML5. This update was never released by HP on this laptop called the HP 250 G2. I have a different issue now probably due to this driver update. Sometimes when playing audio you can hear a popping and/or cracking sound. Any idea on that? I already disabled all enhancing features of this Realtek chip. I also have to note that Audiodg.exe will sometimes take up 10% CPU. I find that quite a lot.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello orange001,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Please try uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it again.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005598.html Uninstalling the Intel® Graphics Driver and Intel Display HDMI Audio...

Restart your system when you uninstall the driver and then reinstall the new one.

You can download the driver from the following link; select the operating system you have.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81505/Intel-HD-Graphics-for-Intel-Celeron-Processors Drivers & Software

If you still have problems with this driver it is important to have in mind that using drivers from the Intel website not necessarily will work properly as branded computers are custom products that have proprietary designs and therefore they need proprietary drivers as well.

The best recommendation we can give you is to make sure you are using the latest driver for your laptop from the HP web site.

You can try our driver but if the problem persists I would say this is a compatibility problem.

Best regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos