Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

problem with N-6235 Bluetooth and simultaneous connection

idata
Employee

Hey everyone.

I use NP900X3C with Windows 8 Pro onboard

I checked that I use latest drivers from Intel.

There is a problem with simultaneous connection. When I use My Sony CMT-HX50BTR with A2DP evertything works fine, but when I turn on my BT mouse Microsoft Wedge, mouse works fine, but audio start to stops working. The connection is alive, but audio stream seems to losing it. When I turn off Mouse everything comes back to proper connection.

As I know, it should not be a problem to use that simultaneous...

(anyway the other thing is, that I noticed that as it should be, CMT-HX50BTR shows other functions like remote control, which is working fine at Windows XP and 7, but at Windows 8 doesn't work at all...)

problem with driver6235?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Muthu_K_Intel
Employee

Andrew, try again after uninstalling Intel Bluetooth driver (stack) (reboot may be required). The native Bluetooth stack from MS provides the support for HID and A2DP profiles. Intel BT stack adds support for FTP, BIP, BPP and high speed etc.

Could you elaborate the remote control not working part? Were you not able to use play, pause buttons etc?

----

Disclaimer: Not speaking for Intel

idata
Employee

Hey.

You are right uninstalling intel's BT driver and using Microsoft generic driver helped with remote control functionality.

However still is the problem with audio streaming, when Microsoft Wedge Mouse is also connected. Sound is stopping for a while then working and stopping... any idea how to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
Muthu_K_Intel
Employee

if you happen to have different headset (try this first) or BT mouse, check to see if the problem

exists to isolate the issue to the Bluetooth stack. Is there any background activity

(such as hard drive read/write, file download over wifi etc)

going on when the issue happens other than mouse being connected?

if the issue still exists, only option is to ping MS through support forums on MSDN.

----

Disclaimer: Not speaking for Intel

0 Kudos