Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7444 Discussions

Wifi Direct not working on 6235

idata
Employee

Hello, i got an Asus UX31A with "intel centrino advanced-n 6235" that has a wifi direct feature .

I download all drivers , and My WiFi Dashboard .

I can start the wifi direct but my phone doesnt connect to it .

i try servel phone with wifi direct .

The laptop and phone see each other but cannot connect .

another problem is the Hot-Spot . my phone recognize the hotspot , connect but dont get ip

What i do wrong ?

Thanks !

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Someone ? i asked in others forum and there is no topics on it there.

Thanks ...

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi

I have the same problem, same network adapter ... I have a samsung dv300F camera with wifi direct ... I have downloaded intel my wifi widget thing and have given my computer a name, and I have turned on wifi direct ... It finds the camera OK, but can't connect. And on the camera there is nothing ... nanda ... it does not list / see the computer's wifi direct. The camera does a pretty good job of connecting to my asus router and using IP numbers etc to share, all on wireless n (using 40MHZ band), but it can't find the my wifi network, even though it (the camera) is advertising itself correctly ... HELP, I really want this to work ... I will probably talk to samsung too, since it was advertised as a product feature of the camera, but I am wondering if it is the intel impolementation not advertising the computer correctly ....

Regards

0 Kudos