Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 610 - This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

TKal
Novice

Good evening,

i would like your help with installing the VGA Driver for the Intel HD Graphics 610 card.

I run Windows 10 Pro x64bit

1. There is no Intel VGA Device

2. Every driver setup i have tried, failed. It always shows this :

I would like to know, if you can provide me with any information regarding this issue. Is it a Windows problem? Is it my computer's problem?

My processor is this : https://ark.intel.com/products/97143/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G4560-3M-Cache-3_50-GHz Intel® Pentium® Processor G4560 (3M Cache, 3.50 GHz) Product Specifications

I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello ThomasKal,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

In this case, the issue may be related to the video card you installed (GeForce® GTX 1050).

Normally, when a discrete graphics card is installed, the integrated graphics (Intel® HD Graphics 610 in this case) are automatically disabled; therefore, the OS won't detect them, that's the reason the driver fails to install, because there isn't any device that needs those drivers.

You may want to check with your motherboard's manufacturer if the one you have allows hybrid graphics, so then you can install the Intel® HD Graphics 610, if not, only the GeForce® GTX 1050 will be used.

Hope this information helps.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

JC
0 Kudos
TKal
Novice

First of all thank you for your reply,

as for my motherboards, it's this one : http://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-B250M-D3H-rev-10# kf GA-B250M-D3H (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE .

By hybrid graphics, do you mean :

• 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics Support ?

If i unistall the GeForce card/driver and then try and install the Intel, do you think it will be successful? I might try that one to be honest, and let you know if it works.

Thanks for your reply, and if you find any more info please let me know.

0 Kudos
TKal
Novice

Hello again,

i found out what was the problem. And it was big fail on my part!

Anyway i checked the Bios again and the internal graphics was on : Auto

There were two more options : Enabled and Disabled

I had seen this earlier and i thought that the Auto means that both cards would work together (kind of like on laptops).

Turns out that on Auto and Disable, there is no Intel HD Graphics 610, in System Devices, that only happens when i choose the Enabled option.

Anyway long story short, it worked when i enabled the internal graphics, in bios. The driver that worked though was the one from Windows Update only, the others still showed the same error on setup launch.

Thank you for your time and answer!

I wish you all the best.

idata
Employee

Hi ThomasKal,

Thank you for the update.

I am glad to hear the issue is fixed now.

Just for clarification, CrossFire™ allows you to install more than one discrete graphics card in a system.

For more information regarding CrossFire, you can check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_CrossFireX this article.

Please don't hesitate in contacting us back if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

JC

0 Kudos