Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20497 Discussions

4NEC2 Antenna Design Software: 3D-Viewer doesn't work with HD Graphics 630

HWebe
Beginner

When I start the 3D function, it starts woking, but it includes disturbing elements.

All other PCs are working properly with this program.

It is a bug, that should be fixed quickly.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello HDW,

My apologies for the inconvenience.

In order to have a better look at this matter I would like to request the report below, this will help yo gather more information regarding your system.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
HWebe
Beginner

I am looking for an answer, I am not looking for more questions.

My BIOS is updated. My Firmware is updated. And my both Graphic Cars Drivers are updated. But the program doesn't work properly on this machine.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

HDW, I understand your concern; however, we would like to request all the possible information regarding this matter. At this stage this is one of the only cases we have seen, and it's at lot easier to replicate if you provide the information requested and some other pieces of information that I will request below.

As a recommendation you can also try the 4nec2 forum support http://www.qsl.net/4nec2/ 4nec2 antenna modeler and optimizer, maybe one of their peers or staff can add more feedback.

Please also provide your Intel® System Support Utility report: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

HDW, if you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos