Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

How to get xx.xx.15.48 or later

ABerr3
Beginner

Every time I go to load up Star Wars Battlefront II Alpha it tells me i need to update to xx.xx.15.48 driver or late but I cant find it anywhere, please help!!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ABerr3
Beginner

This is the error message I get everytime

https://gyazo.com/50b0e41f885c910ac7b2c473c9968df0 Gyazo - 50b0e41f885c910ac7b2c473c9968df0.png

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello bez,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

What is your system and processor model?

The latest graphics driver available from Intel is the version 4678 that can be located here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26836/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-45-?product=88345 Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.45]

From our end, there is no such driver xx.xx.15.48; in this case if you have switchable graphics on a laptop you most likely need a specific driver from your computer manufacturer or a patch for your game.

Regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello bez,

I'm just wondering if you were able to get the driver you are looking?

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
bstal
Beginner

AMD Radeon R7 250 Series.i just purchased Star Wars Battlefront II today and spent most of day with EA helpdesk. after all day of trying to get the game to launch....they're answer was that my graphics card is the problem. their suggestion was for me to spend hundreds of dollars to buy a new graphics card.

this is insane. i have an amazing Gaming PC that plays all of my 20+ games from 2017 and 2016. I also own the first Star Wars Battlefront from like 2 yrs ago and it still works perfectly.

i still cannot get game to work after trying myself to update any drivers and stuff like that. this makes no sense to me. i have amazing computer that plays every other game in perfect quality, but today i spend like $60 and am stuck with a game that will not work.

i own 2 other older PCs and have tried on them as well... and of course still won't work. i didn't think it would on an older PC, but i had to try.

i am going to make as loud as a complaint to everywhere i can think of about this nonsense. my pc is expensive and am SHOCKED that Star Wars Battlefront II will only work on PC for a small number of ppl that have the exact graphics card they say is needed.

Graphics Card i have : AMD Radeon R7 250 Series

What they say i should buy: Radeon-HD-7850

can anybody think of what i can do? am i screwed or is there a way to get game to work?

0 Kudos
bstal
Beginner

i've tried updating drivers, but i get this message...

(in case you don't want to open attachment, the error says, "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.")

i am having problems every way i try to get Star Wars Battlefront II to work!!! i've never had any of these issues for GTA V, new Tomb Raider Game, Fifa 18, Middle Earth Shadow of War, Assassin's Creed, Hitman, etc. I have so many brand new games and they all work perfectly on this gaming pc!!!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

staltz: If you need further assistance on this matter, please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for this is that every scenario is different even if the same product is being used, so for us to better assist you and in order to try to fix the problem, please submit a new thread:

/community/tech https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos