Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Intel Customer Support - Case # : 02527621

Dkuma25
Beginner

Hi team, I have ordered Intel RealSense Developer Kit (SR300) recently. Now, I need some modification in my shipping and billing address. please help me out for the same.

Intel Customer Support - Case # : 02527621

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Whilst I do not work for Intel or their customer support team, a review of their store policies suggests that there is no flexibility once an order has left the shopping cart and it will be delivered to the address that you provided.

"We work to ensure that our inventory is well-stocked and available to ship within two business days. When items are in stock, we start processing your order as soon as you send it to us. Because of this, we are unable to cancel items that are being processed for shipping."

"Shipping terms are DDU Origin - title and risk of loss pass to the customer once Intel delivers the product to the carrier."

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Dillip,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel Realsense Platform.

Could you be so kind to tell me where did you purchase your Intel RealSense Developer Kit (SR300)? If you purchased this product through http://click.intel.com/realsense.html Intel® RealSense™ Developer Kits , please contact mailto:click.support@intel.com click.support@intel.com they should answer you within one business day.

I will be waiting for your reply, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Dillip,

Were you able to change your shipping address? Please let me know in order to assist you.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos