Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14540 Discussions

Need Help Identifying this Intel Confidential CPU. Likely to be a Xeon 7500 Series.

idata
Employee

Hello im new to this community, i need help identifying and need help getting somewhere with this Intel Confidential Chip.

I've had this chip for about 3 years, i have little to no knowledge of what it might be. What i know so far - It is an Intel Xeon 7500, LGA Socket 1366 Most likely. Intel Chip Markings. i (M) (C) '08 INTEL CONFIDENTIAL Q1SQ ES A4 AT80604003051 AB I846002U (e4) Left Corner 35328118B 8229 (e4) means it is in a circle so is the M and the C. The above is Verbatim to what is on the CPU As far as i know i am 100% Positive it is an Intel Processor and it is a Xeon. I contact Intel Live Support. What i got is HORRIBLE Support. Just horrible.

The support i got was Far Far below what i thought intel could provide me with. My Support person's name was Daniel. I can provide chat logs if you would like. I must say the support was the worst i have ever gotten from anywhere. He was rude and very very mean. Ignorant too.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Can anybody help me? I really need help.

0 Kudos