Items with no label

lihaifeng

lhaif
Beginner

it can work a few days ago, even i use Unity3D and it to created some demo.but yesterday ,it appear the problem.

i had reset win10 once and reset it severel times,but the problem still there.

My device is realsense sr300.someone can help me?please!

0 Kudos
13 Replies
lhaif
Beginner

it always int "init started" and "Please wait" state.it do not show init fail ,i think installation is OK.so i do not know what is the problem!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Lhf,

Thanks for contacting Intel® Communities Support,Please let me investigate about this.

Regards,

Hellen.

lhaif
Beginner

Hi Hellen,

Thanks for your reply.

now through usb3.0 hub,its some demos can work smoothly, some can not work completely, some can work only one or several frame.I need use it to make game with

Unity3d engine.now several days passed, I still can not use it to work.I am so worried about my boss.

please help me.thank you very much!

0 Kudos
lhaif
Beginner

Hi Hellen,

Thanks for your reply.

now through usb3.0 hub,its some demos can work smoothly, some can not work completely, some can work only one or several frame.I need use it to make game with

Unity3d engine.now several days passed, I still can not use it to work.I am so worried about my boss.

please help me.thank you very much!

0 Kudos
lhaif
Beginner

My system is :

.I think my system is no problem.

My usb3.0 hub is :so I think it is no problem.its voltage is 12 and its electricity is 2, so I think its power is enough.so now I have no idea how to solve the problem.

0 Kudos
lhaif
Beginner

My teammate install it on his computer,but he has not my problem.his computer and mine is the same in hardware, but his system(win10) upgraded before 2016.7.29, my system(win10) upgraded the month and that several day ago, I reset the win10 several times .we use the same realsense(only one realsense hardware).the strange thing is that he help me install the SDK, the problem is still on my computer yet.

0 Kudos
lhaif
Beginner

I want to show you some pictures

Mybe can help you solve the problem.

0 Kudos
lhaif
Beginner

I show you the four pictures because i want to tell you that now through the usb3.0 hub,it work ,but it only can work some seconds or some munites.its other demos

is still there like before.I do not know why.although it work but it does not stabilize.

regards,

lihaifeng

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Lhf,

I noticed that the system you are using has a 4th Gen Intel Core processor. The SR300 is not validated to work on that system so the results are indeterminate, which means it may or may not work, we cannot be sure. To be sure you are using the right system, please try a system with a 6th Gen Intel Core Processor running Windows 10, and connect the camera directly to a dedicated USB3 port on the computer - no hub. This is for bandwidth reasons. Please try out this supported configuration and let us know if it works out for you.

Regards,

Jesus Garcia

Intel Customer Support for RealSense
0 Kudos
lhaif
Beginner

Hello Jesus Garcia,

I want to know I should use which type of "6th Gen Intel Core Processor", I mean i5 or i7 or else type?

My boss asked my the problem and let me asked you, and then he buy one computer back for me trying.

Regards,

Lihaifeng

0 Kudos
lhaif
Beginner

Hello Jesus Garcia,

I have let my boss buy one new computer for me online shopping. Several days later ,I could try it.

thank you for your help!

regards,

Lihaifeng

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

A system with 6th Gen Intel Core i5 processor is sufficient. Other system requirements are listed here:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology/000020964.html

Remember that the camera must be connected directly to a USB 3.0 port on the computer.

Best regards,

Jesus Garcia

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
lhaif
Beginner

Hello,

Now, my problem has solved since I use new computer which is "6th Gen Intel Core Processor" and "I7".

I do not need use USB3.0 Hub.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Lihaifeng

0 Kudos