Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

Warranty Cover if purchased from another country.

idata
Employee

My apologies if this not the place for this question but I've been looking on the Intel site for a while now and I cannot find a means to contact Intel as a Home consumer.

What I'd like to know is:

I live in the UK and I'd like to know if I am still covered under warranty if i purchased a product from another country. For example if I bought an Intel 3770k Retail Boxed from Germany, am I still covered under warranty in the UK? Will I be able to get support in the UK? If the product is faulty can I get it repaired/replaced in the UK? If i wanted to purchase overclocking insurance, can I?

With regards to the above questions, how can I contact Intel to confirm the information? I've been on the Contact Us page and it seems to only cater for Corporate only or I have to submit a Technical Query so I can see no means to pose my question.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Since the warranty services differ depending on your location, feel free contacting your local support group for clarification. Phone numbers and business hours can be found here: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contact/phone Phone Support