cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intel 520 SSD cannot be detected in anyway after migrate using INTEL MIGRATION SOFTWARE

EGoh
New Contributor

My intel 520 cannot be detected after using intel migration tools.

the tools stetted compleate so i turn off the pc swap the hdd but my intel SSD become unable to be detected by the Mainboard same goes any usb casing of docking station.

please help.

4 REPLIES 4

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Eddyboy,

Could you please try the SSD on a different computer if possible in order to see if the same issue happens?

EGoh
New Contributor

Hi Aleki,

Thank You for the response.

Try it on a lenovo T420 as internal drive bios cannot detect

Try it on a DX79TO as internal drive bios cannot detect

Try it on a Mac pro using a transcend usb casing i get usb device not recognize.

this is the second time i hit this issue can you please help

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Eddyboy,

For this particular case you will need to contact your nearest Intel Contact Center and discuss with one of our technician the best way to help you resolving this inconvenience.

Here is the link: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html Contact Support

EGoh
New Contributor

Trying to sort it out with Intel customer support but is hard since the warranty is over Service Request # : 00229096 ‏

But Intel still hold the most expensive SSD drive it can't be that unreliable I was thinking to get 2 730 for Raid but I think I should put it on hold or source other brand instead.

First time I hit the issue was last year OCT but is still cover with warranty so they send me a new drive now that the warranty is over the table have turn.

well thank you for your help I do not need the data inside I just wan to make the drive usable again maybe a flush of firmware or stuff any idea ?

Thank You.