Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7426 Discussions

Download latest driver as ZIP

PGund
Beginner

Hi,

i need the latest Intel wifi Proset drivers, that is Version 18.21.0, which I can download as an EXE file.

When i go to this https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24651/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-IT-Administrators site, for IT administrators , the latest drivers available is 17.14.0.

Does someone know where I can download the latest driver as a ZIP folder with the INI files.

I am deploing drivers with SCCM

-Petter.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Petter_Gundersen,

Which Wireless Adapter do you have?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Petter_Gundersen,

Which Wireless Adapter do you have?

0 Kudos
PGund
Beginner

Hi.

I have these adapters :

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Ultimate-N 6300 AGNIntel Wireless-AC 7260Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC1360
0 Kudos
BB4
New Contributor II

They recently redid the layout of many of the download pages and the IT Admins zip file link went dead. It now redirects in a loop to the ProSet page, without a way to find the list of current and former zip files.

Aleki has provided links in private in the past, for which I've always been grateful. But it would be better if they'd just fix the public links.

Intel's reluctance to overtly support expert users is puzzling.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I too am quite frustrated with Intel and their changing of the download center in general, let alone removing the IT admins page for the PROSet/Wireless drivers. Like Petter, we need a .ZIP file of the latest drivers to use with our Windows Deployment solution. It seems this happens all too frequently with Intel drivers and I can't understand how they can think not having the drivers .ZIP file is acceptable to anyone, let alone themselves.

0 Kudos
PGund
Beginner

i agree. I got the link from Aleki, but this should be easy to find for end users on intels site.

Thx to alexi, I will contact you again when a new driver is out.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The NEW link on Intel's site is here: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000017246.html IT Administrator Links for Intel® PROSet/Wireless

Doc

0 Kudos
BB4
New Contributor II

I can't find anyway to get to that link from the Support page.

0 Kudos