Items with no label
3335 Discussions

I can't calibrate the realsense camera on my mobilestudio pro

PO4
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Wacom MobileStudio pro and when I run the Intel RealSense camera calibration software, I get an error message saying that an error occurred with this code "ds_invalid_arg"

What should I do? I'm quite the newbie with 3DCameras and I just wanted to try this accessory that came with the mobilestudio pro.

Thanks in advance to whoever will try to help me,

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I remembered that somebody else had trouble with this error a few months ago on a Wacom MobileStudio Pro. Whilst the discussion does not provide a definitive solution, it may act as a useful starting point in a discussion to address the problems you are having.

Edit: re-reading both your message and the old one, the issue seems to be with the calibrator program specifically.

0 Kudos
PO4
Beginner

Thanks for your reply! I don't know how to compile nor programming... What am I supposed to do? ?__?

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

The manual for this model and other reference sources make no reference to calibrating the camera, only to calibrating the pen. I did eventually manage to track down some usefukl information from one user though:

"There's an 'Intel RealSense Camera Calibration Notifier' that loads on startup, and if you're in Tablet Mode, that shows as a big blank white window which is pretty annoying and useless. I disabled it by going to the Task Manager > Startup tab > selecting and and pressing disable."

The user reckoned the calibration - for the pen, at least - is pretty good out of the box, so maybe you don't need to run the camera calibrator.

0 Kudos