Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

I change the saturation but nothing happens

idata
Employee

First of all, my English it is not very good since it is not my primary language, but anyway, I keep trying to change the saturation in my Intel(R) HD Graphics Family but nothing happens, the colours don't change and I don't know what to do anymore. I am using a HDMI cable with a samsung syncmaster 2033m (monitor) and nothing happens when I change the saturation. Keep in mind that the colours also doesn't change when I'm not using the monitor. I would really appreciate any help at this point, I am willing to try anything.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello rennerz,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

What is you processor, graphics version and operating system?

Please let me know to better assist you.

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

processor: i5-4200U @ 1.6GHz

graphics: GeForce GT 740M

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the information rennerz, do you have the latest graphics driver installed on your system?

You can download it here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26682/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=81497 Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.40]

If you get an issue installing this driver, then I suggest you to uninstall the driver you have installed and then install this driver https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005629.html manually, when you uninstall the driver do not restart the system and disconnect the internet to avoid Microsoft to send any update.

I hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ,

I'm following on this post to ask you if your issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ivan U.
0 Kudos