Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

求助!!Intel i7 eight processor thread four thread does not get rid of the blue screen, somehow?

idata
Employee

Intel i7 eight processor thread four thread does not get rid of the blue screen, somehow?

I bought the bulk of CPU i7, the first day is not good, suspected motherboard problem, for a long time. The results of CPU itself have problems

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

@i7处理器4790k 原来的八线程偶尔蓝屏,之后变成严重蓝皮,找了很久问题,结果八线程改掉六线程不蓝屏了。 改六

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
21 Replies
idata
Employee

@i7处理器4790k 原来的八线程偶尔蓝屏,之后变成严重蓝皮,找了很久问题,结果八线程改掉四线程不蓝屏了。

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I7 processor 4790k the original eight threads occasionally into serious blue, blue screen, looking for a long time, the eight thread four thread does not get rid of the blue screen.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

处理器散装买的!@

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

@i7处理器4790k 原来的八线程偶尔蓝屏,之后变成严重蓝皮,找了很久问题,结果八线程改掉六线程不蓝屏了。 改六

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

Please elaborate this issue because using google translator was not clear enough to understand how you tried to solve it.

I would like to have additional information about your system configuration. Please run the following utility and attach the results.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility

In order to attach files, make sure you select the "Advanced Editor" option in the top right of your reply window. You will then be presented with an attach file dialogue at the bottom of the reply.

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

坏了 一个核心,二线程出现过蓝屏, 后来关掉了 坏了 一个核心,二线程出现过蓝屏, 后来关掉了

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Bad core, two threads appear blue screen, and later in the BOSS closed

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

What type of memory or memory part number?

Please provide the system report and information about what troubleshooting steps have you tried to correct this situation?

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

内存和主板不存在问题, 原来的八线程 出现报错总是这个 Memory, and motherboard there is no problem, the original eight threads There always this error。 Occasionally turn blue

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Memory, and motherboard there is no problem, the original eight threads There always this error。 Occasionally turn blue

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Have to stop working,,,其他都有,不一定

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Use the CPU test software, has already passed May not be compatible,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

If not again, old practical three core, warranty has already expired too late to change new, really regret.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I have sent you a private message. Please check your Inbox.

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Buy from taobao CPU pieces and give one year warranty, the expired?? Because there is no box

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

你能修理吗?或改变新的吗?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Can you repair? Or change new?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes, Intel can help replacing the processor if you are still under warranty.

You can request warranty service by contacting your local support at http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html Intel® Processors

Or, you can check your private messages and reply the same way.

Hope this information is helpful.

Please do let me know if you need further assistance with your Intel product, I will be glad to assist you.

Allan.
0 Kudos