Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20627 Discussions

Intel HD 520 - 15.45.14.4590 - Win 7 64 bit - HDMI to TV output no longer working

JW11
Beginner

A black screen just appears even though Intel control panel recognises the TV.

I reverted to the previous beta driver (4552) and everything worked flawlessly.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello Shrubbin:

I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if the issue still persists or if it was resolved?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

View solution in original post

4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Shrubbin:

Thank you very much for letting us know that information.

I installed the driver 4590 on an Intel® NUC6i5SYK and it worked just fine, there was no HDMI issue.

Remember that depending on the system you are using a diver might not work as expected due to compatibility, also the Intel drivers are generic, meaning that some versions might or might not work properly, that is why we normally recommend to use the drivers provided by the manufacturer of the board or laptop.

At this moment, as you mentioned before the best thing to do then will be to keep using driver 4552 or verify with the manufacturer if they have other driver versions available.

Since the driver was just released the feedback from our peers is very important on that matter, based on that I will send your comments to the proper department to investigate if this is actually a problem with the driver itself.

As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Shrubbin:

I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if the issue still persists or if it was resolved?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

JW11
Beginner

For some reason there is no issue anymore.

Thanks for your assistance.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Shrubbin:

Thank you very much for letting us know that information.

Perfect, it is great to hear the problem was resolved.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us gain.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos